Wednesday 27 January 2016

Worlds Finest 5-star Restaurant Secret Recipes

Step up your cooking skills to the next level and impress your family and friends with dishes that will make them say WOW!  They won’t believe you made them yourself.

How would you like to experience the finest food this world has to offer?  What if you could step inside the shoes of the ultra wealthy and enjoy the amazing dining experiences which they take for granted?  Wouldn't it be great to get a taste of “the good life” – the elusive  “American  Dream” - AND do it all at home, for a fraction of the cost?

What a novel idea I thought to myself.  If only I could enable the average person on Main Street to experience the world’s finest cuisine without financial strain.  If only I could provide a step-by-step blueprint for the home cook to prepare meals like the top chefs from 5-Star rated restaurants around the world.  Well, that's exactly what we did with "5 Star Secret Recipes."

To tell you a little about me, I'm a recognized cooking expert and the author of 5 cookbooks including the best selling "America's Most Wanted Recipes" series found on Amazon.com.  I'm also the founder of several popular online cooking communities such as RecipeSecrets.net, SendMeRecipes.com and FoodPals.com.  You can see that I'm a certified "Foodie" with thousands of recipes to share.  But, I have to admit, this is my most exciting project yet.

The Mission:  Empowering the budget-constrained home cook to bring a little extra joy into their kitchen.

The average person may never be able to travel to New York City, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Australia etc, but now they can enjoy fine dining in the comforts of their own home without paying $400 a plate.  I'm talking about food so good that all you'll hear at the dinner table is the sound of lips smacking. 

Step up your cooking skills to the next level and impress your family and friends with dishes that will make them say WOW!  They won’t believe you made them yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More